(*Eligible for online payment)
Batting Cage Tokens
$1 for 10 pitches
2 Automated Baseball Cages
1 Automated Softball Cage
$15 for 30 minutes (max 2 athletes in cage)
Perfect for baseball/softball pitching, soft toss or hitting off the tee.
Full Facility Rental
$150 per hour (after hours/ non-peak hours)
Please stop in or call us at 515-423-8460 to schedule a full facility rental.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 2:00-3:30 (Check Calendar)
$5.00 per person/Ages 6-13 yrs
Open Tunnels. Play catch, hit, fielding, Target Challenge
Owner will be in with the kids keeping the activity organized
Sluggers Wiffle Ball
Tuesday/Thursday 2:00-3:30 (Check Calendar)
$5.00 per person/Ages 3-5 yrs
Open Tunnels. Play catch/Hit/Homerun Derby
Owner will be in with kids keeping the activity organized
Portable Pitching Machines
$5 per half hour
Portable Baseball & Softball Pitching Machines.
Available in tunnels.
INSTRUCTION ADD-ON PACKAGE
$30 (2 hour tunnel rental time / Can be split into 30 minute increments)
Must have 2 or more pitching/hitting lessons completed or scheduled. Please stop in or call us at 515-423-8460 to add this package to your lessons.
$80 per individual / $120 per family
10 tokens per day or 30 minutes in tunnel per day (In Facility), not both in the same day
Please stop in or call us at 515-423-8460 to sign up for our monthly membership.
$95 per month or 10% discount if paid in full up front
Personalized recognition on wall | One of shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie, 10% off merchandise (DLH excluded) | 100 free tokens per month/no carry over ($100 value) | 2 hrs of tunnel time per month ($60 value) | 1/2 price tunnel time for year above already allotted time | Free portable pitching machine rental for tunnel | Facility use 1 time per year for 2 hr private/Birthday party ($300 value)
TEAM ADVANCE BOOKING
$45 for 1 hour/ $50 for 1 1/2 hour.
(10 athletes / 8 dates / 2 tunnels for 1 hour minimum each date)
Pricing varies on a glove by glove basis. Also available are black and brown lacing ($4.99) and lacing needles ($2.99).
- Helmets must be worn in the batting cages
- Anyone under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by adult supervision
- Anyone under the age of 18 years old must have a parent/guardian signature on the waiver
- Shirts and shoes are required
- Only one (1) person in each batting cage at a time
- Gates are to be closed at all times
- Batting cages operate on tokens only
- Swing bats in cages only
- Do not stand on home plate
- No switch hitting during session
- No one assumed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to use the cages
- Failure to comply with all safety rules will result in termination of session with no refund
LOW / MEDIUM / HIGH SPEEDS | 3 CAGES | AUTO FEED